Thursday 30 December 2010

My wish list for 2011. What about yours?



This is just another 'wish list' , only difference being one has to think with a bigger perspective in mind. As they say rise above 'I' and think of 'We'. So here I am jotting down 5 wishes of mine which I hope turns true in the first year of the next decade.

  1. Fewer Scams ( fewer only because corruption, I believe, cannot be zero) and sure shot punishment for the guilty.
  2. Stronger & a broader economy which can withstand temporary turmoils and create greater opportunities.
  3. International agreement on the issue of permanent seat for India in UNSC.
  4. Safety.Enough of terrorism and riots. Value life. Period.
  5. Cricket world cup 2011.India should win it as it might just be a world cup swan song for Sachin Tendulkar.

No comments:

Post a Comment