Wednesday 26 January 2011

Fare Well Khanna


Dude..When you walked out of the office for the last time I had lots of things to say to you but then choked at the wrong (or possibly the right) time. I still don't know what to say. Just want you to stay the way you are..an elder brother and a great buddy!

I am sure we gonna cross each others path very soon and very often!
Made this video (using limited knowledge of movie maker which I could google out)...check dis out..and tell me who dat firang is?


2 comments:

  1. Unbelievably awesome tribute Raghav!!!You couldn't have given Kartik a better farewell gift...it’s simply amazing...Kartik dude all the very best and here's wishing you all the luck for all the times to come :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few ppl in this world who can truly inspire u to do such stuff...
    Honestly ppl do it for Girl / Boy friends or some do it for their families....
    But this tribute definetly makes me feel, irrespective of what Hewitt has offered me, it has definetly given me a bunch of frends for life, "I MEAN IT", and I feel blessed, saala kuch toh life mein acha kiya hoga to have frends like u...
    I have typed a long one, now let me stop beating around the bush and scribble a few lines for the MAN, Kartik....

    Honest, Hardworking,Intelligent (even b4 he cracked ISB), amazing host, superb frend,
    the list is never ending, but one thing which I got sold out for was, "Down to Earth".

    All the best brother, for everything in life, and God Bless U n b wth U....
    "Baba ji kripa tujhpe, hamesha rahe"....

    ReplyDelete